Coaches must wear masks at all time, including on the ice. (NYSAHA Rule)
No more than 25 skaters and coaches allowed in the building at one time.
Kids have to come dressed except for skates. (Parents can come in to assist kids with putting on skates then must leave the building)
No hockey bags allowed in the rink.
Masks must be worn in lobby.
Only Goalies can get ready in the rink in the back room.
More details below
Covid 19 Protocol for Fritz Dietl Inc.
As we prepare for our reopening on Tuesday, July 21st, Fritz Dietl Ice Skating Rink’s primary concern is the health and safety of customers, staff, and all of their family members. Therefore, when the rink reopens, we will be following all federal, state and local laws and guidelines regarding our operations.
We will be making the following changes, modifications, and protocols upon our reopening:
1. Hand sanitizer stations in high traffic area.
2. Sneeze guards installed at register and snack bar.
3. Our staff will be frequently cleaning high traffic areas with sanitizing wipes and/or disinfectant cleaners. Floors will be washed with disinfectant cleaners.
4. Customers will enter through front door and exit through rear door of the building.
5. All public skating sessions are suspended until further notice.
6. No outside food allowed in the facility. Breakfast bars and water bottles are allowed.
7. Snack bar is open for prepackaged food and beverages only.
8. Masks are required for everyone who comes into the facility.
9. On ice sessions will be limited in order to allow for social distancing.
10. With the exception of skates, all athletes will need to dress and put on equipment at home.
11. Changing room is closed.
12. Athletes can arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must leave 5 minutes after ice session ends.
13. Players should not put down their equipment on any surface before or after their session ends.
14. No skate bags or hockey bags are allowed in the building.
15. The number of skaters or players on the ice will be limited as circumstances require.
16. One parent/guardian is allowed in the building if their child needs assistance with putting on skates. Once skates are secured, parents/guardians must exit the building.
17. All incoming players, skaters and their families in the lobby must maintain proper social distancing at all times.
18. Please stay at home if you or a family member are showing signs of illness: fever, coughing, nausea, stomachache or any other symptoms of illness.
19. If a member of your household, workplace, or anyone else you have been in contact with has been exposed to, or has tested positive for, Covid-19 you may not enter Fritz Dietl Ice Skating Rink until 14 days after your exposure or symptoms.
20. Anyone not properly following protocols will be asked to leave the property immediately.